Mother's Day Gift Ideas


Spring is here and the first thing that you notice is the fresh air, sunshine and flowers that start blooming in the parks and gardens. The nature shows us the way to start our new year by celebrating life. In some countries, the traditional new year starts in spring while in some other countries, festivals are celebrated to mark the end of winter and start of spring.

One important date that I look forward to is the Mother's Day. This year, I am waiting for the Mother's Day to arrive soon so that I can celebrate this special day with my mom. It's going to be over a video call, given the pandemic around us but I plan to make it special for her. I am planning to send her yellow roses, as she loves them and I want to send her a gift that she will like and find useful.

Some of the gift ideas that come off the top of my head are like :

  • Foldable compact umbrellas
  • Reading glasses or sunglass cases
  • Pretty key rings with a coin purse
  • Small diaries/notebooks preferably with an attached pen
  • Small light-weight pouches for the purse
  • Jewelry boxes with compartments
  • All sorts of organizer trays for drawers
  • Stackable lunch boxes in all sizes
  • Mug sets for tea or coffee
And I am sure there are several things that one can think of and buy for their moms. But what counts most are the emotions and love behind the gift. The emotional connect which starts in a mother's womb, is most precious and stays forever. My mother has helped me face the ups and downs in my life. She has been an anchor of positivity and strength for me. And so I want to thank her with a special gift. Hope you will also find ways to make your mom feel special on Mother's Day💝 

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms who are reading this 💖

Check out my website for some ideas : https://www.kanikasboutique.com








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Pottery Classes

How did it all start ?

5 things to look for when buying kitchen ceramic canisters